Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'shoes' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brand New Lake MXZ 300 winter mtb shoes, size 41

Bad timing, but these have got to go. Size 41, New with Tags. Didn't fit the wife years ago and they've been collecting dust. Complete with…

Started by andrew

0 May 9, 2015

Pearl Izumi X-Project 1.0 Shoes NEW NIB plus avid bb7s

Brand new pair of Pearl Izumi X-project 1.0 Shoes, Size 45. Stiff center sole thats still pretty walkable/runable. Never been worn, only tr…

Started by gino

0 Sep 22, 2014

Specialized Pro MTB shoes 45.5 - $150 new!

2013 Specialized Pro MTB shoes size 45.5 comes with carrying bag and toe studs. price: $150 shipping: to be calculated based on your locati…

Started by chris seattle

0 Apr 16, 2014

PRICES REDUCED! S-Works Road Shoes - $140 shipped, Speedplay Zero Pedals - $80 shipped

I just sold my road bike and am selling the extras that I will no longer be needing.  I have a pair of Specialized S-Works road shoes for s…

Started by Patrick Ferringer

2 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Craig MacIntyre

FS--Bontrager RL mtb shoes. 46 (13)

Up for grabs today is a pair of 2012 Bontrager RL mtb shoes in size 46 (13).  I bought these last year, mounted cleats and spun around the…

Started by Aaron J

0 Aug 21, 2013

Size 48 SIDI Spiders For Sale Brand New with Extra Soles!

I bought a new pair of Sidi Spiders, and they just don't work for my feet. Only worn indoors, never had cleats mounted. Includes box and…

Started by Nathan Roll

3 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Nathan Roll

For Sale, in time for Madison: New Lake MXZ 300 Winter shoes

Size 41, brand new in box with tags. Made with Outlast insulation, Pittards leather, and takes toe spikes.  Def. a few years old, but never…

Started by andrew

0 Dec 27, 2011

Carbon soles or nylon?

It's time for me to get a new pair of shoes. Being fairly new to Cross (but not to cycling) the question has raised itself many times in ou…

Started by Joel Farrow

8 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Thomas

footwear

hello,yesterday i drive over a long distance (4hours) in a holy shit wheater (5°Celsius and continous rain). Due to the fact i drive with S…

Started by Gunter

7 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Paul Huber

winter shoes, booties, gore tex socks?

what do you guys use for cold or wet feet? is duct tape still popular? that was my ghetto solution back in the day. we had a winter shoe r…

Started by andrew

20 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by mark

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service