Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'tire' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dugast typhoon 32 mm for sale 115

Brand new dugast typhoon for sale never mounted tire is already aquasealed and 1 layer of glue on base tape this was a spare tire for the s…

Started by Brandon Mart

0 Dec 29, 2010

Challenge Fango and grifo clincher for sale

i have a brand new set of challenge tires (1) fango and (1) grifo 32mm wide.. clinchers both are black/brown color combo like i said they a…

Started by isaac enderline

1 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Jeremy

HEY! UCI dropped max tire width, too!

I realize the big turmoil is in UCI allowing disc brakes now. So unless I am seriously confused, it seems that UCI also droped the max widt…

Started by J.D. Kimple

4 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Drew Hager

removing glue from tires

just a quick question as i can't seem to find too much info anywhere else on the net. even the zinn-man doesn't mention it in THIS article.…

Started by sroka_robert

0 Jan 25, 2010

who uses a tire pressure gauge?

okay, so I've got a 15 year old zefal husky floor pump and almost thirty years of racing experience. I've thought I've had reasonably calib…

Started by andrew

16 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Kanned Heat

Clincher tires for grass + dry and loose

Hi, first time poster, long time non-poster... Been racing a couple years and I'm starting to get more picky about equipment. I'm trying t…

Started by TimJ

4 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Pirate Race Productions

Tubular Tire Choice for Wheelset #3

Hey all, I'm picking up a pair of aluminum tubular wheels soon and need a few good recommendations. I am currently running my Van Dessel H…

Started by JT

1 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Britton Kusiak

reviewing a pile 'o tires.

So we've gotten a bunch of tires that we've been testing, and I've been surprised actually at the results so far - weights, widths, and of…

Started by andrew

17 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Hamilton

FS: Tufo Flexus 32s New and Used

In addition to the Challenge 32s for sale, I have some new and used Tufo Flexus 32s in black and gray available. To pick up a new one for…

Started by Echappe Equipment

2 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Echappe Equipment

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service