Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'wanted' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTB: 2013 Kona Cyclocross Frame and Fork

Recently cracked my cx frame and now I'm looking for a replacement frame. I need something with about a 55.5cm top tube.

Started by Justin Thompson

3 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Ryan R

cannondale cyclocross 54 cm

hello - i'm looking for a cannondale cross bike in 54 cm.  anyone have one they'd like to sell? thanks!

Started by jef

4 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by jef

WTB: Child's / small cyclocross bike

Hi, I've gotten into cyclocross, and now happily so has my daughter, but her old boat anchor mtn bike isn't cutting it for this. So, I'm lo…

Started by curt k

11 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by curt k

WTB: right shifter and rear derailleur 9-speed

I'm setting up a 1x9 drivetrain and would like a Shimano/SRAM right-hand shifter and/or rear derailleur. Prefer Ultegra or Dura Ace.   If y…

Started by Joe B

0 Oct 3, 2010

Cyclocross Magazine Seeks Interns!

Cyclocross Magazine needs you! The cowbell clang is rapidly approaching, and we're growing our pit crew to continue to offer the very best…

Started by Josh Liberles

0 Sep 12, 2010

Lemond Poprad wanted

HI.   I am looking for a used Lemond Poprad. I am in Kingston, Ontario. webbl@queensu.ca

Started by Lisa

0 Aug 25, 2010

Buffalo/Western New York cross scene?

Anybody know if there's a cross scene in Buffalo NY area - and how I could get hooked into it?   I'd like to find somebody to show me the r…

Started by Joe B

2 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by brenden conway

WANTED: 46t and 38t 130bcd rings

I need to get my pit bike set up, but I'm missing the chainrings. All the distribs are out, apparently, and eBay had an iffy selection. The…

Started by Echappe Equipment

1 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Mike Heenan

Looking for a used Kids CX bike in New England

Anyone have one collecting dust now that the kids are all racing full size frames? My oldest is out growing her kids bike now and she love…

Started by GeWilli

2 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Steven Owen

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service