Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Low cost tubular wheel options

Looking to buy a pair of tubular race wheels without breaking the bank $400 Tried and failed to get used Ksyrium SL on Ebay but have now f…

Started by Smudger

21 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Hamilton

Legal for a UCI race??

Greetings, I'm new to 'Cross racing this season but, far from new to racing. I put together a bike from parts I had around for this season…

Started by MarkM13

3 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by MarkM13

tubular wheels

Hi, i'm looking to get a pair of tubie wheels. I borrowed a pair this weekend and loved them. I'm looking at velocity escape rims, and chal…

Started by Max Gander

3 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by andrew

What's the story with Thorne chainrings?

I've seen cyclocrossrold.com is carrying Thorne chainrings, but I can't find a website for the company. Thanks, Rich

Started by Rich

4 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Echappe Equipment

who uses a tire pressure gauge?

okay, so I've got a 15 year old zefal husky floor pump and almost thirty years of racing experience. I've thought I've had reasonably calib…

Started by andrew

16 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Kanned Heat

2010 Vittoria XM tubular review

I know its hard for all of us to plop down $200 for new tires that haven't been reviewed much yet. So I took the plunge and bought the new…

Started by Katsu Tanda

8 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Katsu Tanda

Why do I keep dropping my chain? (SSCX)

So if you have raced in the bay area this season you have probably seen me drop my chain in the Single Speed category, at least once. I hav…

Started by Hank

9 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Zach

Mavic Aksium wheels

Hey all, what is the consensus on Mavic Aksium wheels? I know “go tubular!” But I am a 200lbs middle of the pack rider with a miniscule bud…

Started by Douglas Lane

4 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Steve Kirk

Boulder Cup CX UCI 1 pics

I WAS THERE, TOO...;-)

Started by Dejan Smaic

0 Nov 3, 2009

Spec. Houffalize's ridge thing?

Can anyone tell me what the ridges that run to the outside of the tread on the specialized houffalize tires are for? Why is that ridge ther…

Started by Ben Appleby

4 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Booksy

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service