Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

classifieds, deals, race housing (1,609)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale: Easton EA 70X tubular wheelset (new, still in box)

2009 Easton EA 70X tubular wheelset. Shimano/Sram 8,9,10 speed compatible freehub. Brand spanking new, still in original box. Awesome wheel…

Started by jesse

3 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Ryan Larson

Unreal Deals on Wheels!

Unreal Cycles is offering some hot deals on wheels for your cross bikes right now. We're the exclusive online retailer of Grammo and Pro-Li…

Started by Unreal Cucles

0 Feb 27, 2009

853 Steel?

Theres a CX frame contructed of Reynolds 853 available pretty reasonable. I love steel and would like to throw some parts on it. Will that…

Started by Keith

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Keith

cheap frame/fork

if you guys are looking for a cheap frame/fork to build up, chucksbikes is closing and has their house brand frame with a carbon fork and i…

Started by Tire Snob

0 Feb 20, 2009

Bontrager Race X-Lite Tubular

All, Have a pair of Bontrager Race X-Lite Tubulars that I never glued up this year. Few seasons old, but in great shape! they use normal j…

Started by E Town

0 Feb 14, 2009

FS: alcyon 'cross frame/fork/hs

This is a fantastic frame, but it never fit me exactly right and it's time to make way for (and pay for) my incoming custom and other proje…

Started by gck

1 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by andrew

For Sale

I have a couple of items that I am looking to sell. The first one is a set of Bontranger Carbon Aero tubular wheels. I've used these on my…

Started by Herb Taylor

0 Feb 1, 2009

1X9Design turns 1 year old today!

That's right, we made it one year! I want to extend my thanks to those of you that supported 1X9 Design in 2008! As a small token of apprec…

Started by John Osgood

0 Jan 19, 2009

Katie Compton Campagnolo parts Sale

I have some Campagnolo 10spd parts from Katie's bikes available for sale before we head back to Belgium. I'll update with some more as soon…

Started by Kiwimark

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Kiwimark

Rental Wheels for Sale - great prices on well maintained equipment

Its that time of year where we sell off our inventory at super low prices. I've posted them on our cyclocross page here: http://racewheelre…

Started by Echappe Equipment

0 Dec 19, 2008

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service