Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

general 'cross talk (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NBC Universal Replays UCI World Cups.... Sometimes

In 2010/11 Universal Sports replayed all the UCI 'cross World Cups a few weeks after the event.  Men and Women's events are shown.  Definit…

Started by mpapet

4 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Brian

U.S.-based non-USA Cycling organizations

The recent ACA reintegration with USA Cycling has provoked some discussion regarding the pros and cons of cycling organizations in the US o…

Started by Dan Werle

2 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Dan Werle

Masters Worlds Housing

I rented a house in Louisville for Masters worlds. I have 2 extra rooms available. Let me know if you are interested. jaredmroy@hotmail.com…

Started by Jared

0 Nov 30, 2011

Pre race jams.

For those of you who listen to music prior to your race, list up those songs that get you going.  Here are a few of mine.   Green Day / The…

Started by Aaron J

11 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Jay Konk

Tire width for larger rider

I'm not able to find the answer I'm looking for so I'm going to probably ask a question that's already been asked.  If so - please direct m…

Started by Jam

9 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Adam Holt

Stolen 2012 44cm Redline Conquest

Hey CX people, please help! My sons 2012 44cm Redline Conquest CX bike was stolen. Maybe you'll see an ad for it. . .crank brother pedals a…

Started by Mark Bender

3 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by george vlahogiannis

Races in the WV/MD/PA area?

I'm going to be visiting a friend down in WV, but she lives right along the border of WV, MD and PA. Are there any races within a few hours…

Started by VJ Goh

8 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Chris Mayhew

CX Nationals & World Masters Championships

I can't seem to locate this information in the most obvious place over at the US Cycling website, but does anyone know if you have to quali…

Started by Tom Sybert

4 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Tom Sybert

North Carolina Grand Prix, Has Something Happened

Just being curious and hope someone out there can tell me what is going on, but is the North Carolina Grand Prix (november 19th and 20th) n…

Started by Kat Statman

3 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by KB

Definition of Cyclocross

Twice the gear, half the time racing.  

Started by J.D. Kimple

4 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by J.D. Kimple

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service