Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'brake' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brake/Fork Chatter... lube the rim?

I'm hoping someone out there who's solved their brake chatter problems can help me out. I've got a 58cm frame (so long headtube) and chatt…

Started by Mike Tonkinson

51 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by G

Wanted Shimano CX75 32 hole hubs

Hello, I'm in search of a pair of Shimano CX75 32 hole 11 speed hubs. Shimano has quit making the CX75 hubs with 32 hole drilling, only 28…

Started by Lyndon Luhmann

0 Nov 10, 2015

Which mini Vees?

I always have problems with my TRP 8.4 CX brakes. They are real beauties, but the springs are crap, the rebuild kits are expensive... and c…

Started by András Tóth

3 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by JC Ramirez

Asylum Meuse - Di2 Hack with Hydraulic Brakes

I’m proudly racing this sub 16-lb Asylum Meuse and am even earning the occasional podium in the MFG series race and at STARCROSSED. I was r…

Started by Brian Bressler

9 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

End of Season Sale - now w/Pics

Pics of most here - https://plus.google.com/photos/101308875766419975171/albums/5924939019500203697 Some here too https://plus.google.com/p

Started by Frankncross

17 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Frankncross

WTB - HED Ardennes tubulars - shimano preferably

Looking for HED Ardennes tubular wheels - rim brake.  Shimano preferred.   The CX season is almost over so let me know whatcha got. Thank…

Started by Gary Underdahl

2 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Gary Underdahl

Reverse brake lever setup on Ridley X Fire

Hey guys, I'm curious on the best setup for reverse brake levers on the Ridley X Fire. What are you guys doing, especially with the rear ca…

Started by Nathan Masek

1 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Nathan Masek

Braking

I started cross this year and can honestly admit that I am completely hooked (the wife is just so happy). I have a couple of questions rega…

Started by Azarashiinu

21 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by J

MORE COWBELL, LESS BRAKE: Things I'm learning... things I have yet to learn

As this is my first full season of 'cross there's a lot I've been trying to absorb and/or learn. Here's roughly where I am at:   1) More co…

Started by J.D. Kimple

1 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by garau

Brake pads/blocks

I asked this on bike radar and didn't get a single response. Guess no-one racing cross reads that site.... Need some new brake pads for my…

Started by Steve Kirk

4 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Steve Kirk

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service