Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'training' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buffalo/Western New York cross scene?

Anybody know if there's a cross scene in Buffalo NY area - and how I could get hooked into it?   I'd like to find somebody to show me the r…

Started by Joe B

2 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by brenden conway

Dominican Republic winter training - road conditions

I'm heading over to Punta Cana for a week in february. I'm considering taking the cross bike out there with some big 28 700c tires on them.…

Started by Wagabu

3 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by duane dickey

Training Ride in L.A.

Wednesday, 6PM-7PM (Until some time in October) Kenneth Hahn State Park Cross-style course run in 2-3 15 minute sessions. Barriers included…

Started by mpapet

1 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by luis garcia

Sand Riding Technique

In norcal we've got lots of sand - usually in the form of just fine, loose, dry dirt. In New England, there's some when there was an elemen…

Started by Cyclocross Magazine

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Ryan McKinnie

Web-based training logs

Hey, do you know of any good online training logs and tools? I did a pyramid interval session yesterday on my bicycle trainer and want to…

Started by Michael Beavers

3 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Michael Beavers

Hip Issue

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there had experienced this issue. I have just started training for the upcoming season and have been exp…

Started by Matt Baily

3 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Matt Baily

how much do you run?

lots of chatter about getting out the running shoes nowadays. curious to see what folks are doing in terms of running in their training. a…

Started by andrew

28 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Booksy

To Shave or Not to Shave?

Alright...just for curiosity's sake...do you shave your legs for cross? Out of habit from road? Or think it's just as necessary for crash p…

Started by andrew

20 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Eric Nelson

CX Training in Chicago Tues and Thurs Nites

For anyone in the Chicago area we are hosting weekly 'cross training sessions in the Dan Ryan Woods on the southside. Each nite we will hav…

Started by SuperTick

0 Aug 28, 2008

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service