Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'wheels' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

best tubular cross tires for the price?

any opinions? im looking at going tubular for next season and am curious as to what tires are decently priced and perform decently. thanks…

Started by kenneth fetsurka

11 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by andrew

Williams Cross Tubulars - any reviews?

Wondering if anyone on this forum has experience with the Williams Cross Tubulars: http://www.williamscycling.com/cyclocross/cyclocross.ht

Started by Brandon

5 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by andrew

Low cost tubular wheel options

Looking to buy a pair of tubular race wheels without breaking the bank $400 Tried and failed to get used Ksyrium SL on Ebay but have now f…

Started by Smudger

21 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Hamilton

Tubular Tire Choice for Wheelset #3

Hey all, I'm picking up a pair of aluminum tubular wheels soon and need a few good recommendations. I am currently running my Van Dessel H…

Started by JT

1 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Britton Kusiak

Wheel Transport Ideas?

So I've put together a few wheelsets and need a slick method to transport them to/from races. How do people accomplish this without damagin…

Started by Mike

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Joe Mundi

Tubie wheeset needed

Folks, I need to get my wheelsets in order. As such, I'm looking for one or two new sets of the following. Let me know if you've got em and…

Started by Philip Higgs

9 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Philip Higgs

Carbon Wheels + mud/dirt/sand/crap?

Hello fellow CXers.... this is my first post on here! So i got myself a set of carbon wheels with carbon brake surface for the season this…

Started by Anton Petrov

4 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Kiwimark

'Cross Season Passes Now Available

We're now offering the 'cross season passes for 2009. Race wheels come race ready with Challenge Grifo tires glued up. Race wheels availabl…

Started by Echappe Equipment

0 Jul 11, 2009

Easton EA70x for sale

I've got a new pair of Easton cross tubulars (EA 70x) that I'm not going to need next year. Brand new. Who wants em? They're gonna be a smo…

Started by Ty Brookhart

12 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Ty Brookhart

help me

I'm looking to build new wheels. i have chosen cxp33 mavics, and does anyone have wisdom on dura-ace or xtr. i found a great deal on a whee…

Started by jeremiah blume

4 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service